0 0 0 3
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Female, 36 years

I am having a sharp pain in my right shoulder and arm. I visited my doc and he said it is trapped nerve pain. He gave me medication for this. I want to ask are medicines enough for it or should I visit some physiotherapist?

Asked for Female, 26 years

I was diagnosed with lactose intolerance. Burping & Belching stopped for a while but now they are back even though I have been avoiding lactose food. I also have this stinging sensation in my chest area. Please suggest what to do?

Asked for Male, 22 years

Asking for my brother 17 years old. He suffered from food poisoning recently and was hospitalized. I was to ask about how he can recover and avoid this in future.

Asked for Female, 33 years

I have scheduled for LASIK eye surgery this week. I am currently using Vibramycin and accutane which was prescribed by my dermatologist. Will there be any issues or side effects with LASIK surgery? I checked with my eye doctor and he said no problems or interactions. When I checked on the internet, I got to know that some issue may occur if the person use Accutane for acne. But, I want to confirm whether it is fine to get LASIK eye surgery while taking treatment for acne.

Asked for Male, 49 years

I had laser surgery on both my eyes 15 years back, and it was not very successful. My eye sight came back. My number has been stable for the last 10 years. Now my vision has become -2. I found out that I have dry eyes ever since. If I use a lubricant, there is some improvement but, by morning I am unable to open my eyes. Also, my eyes are red often. Is it due to my increased screen viewing? What can I do to completely cure my dry eyes?

Asked for Female, 52 years

for last 3 months I have been having bouts of weakness in shoulders, arms and sides of stomach. I feel very weak and strange. I do not feel dizzy. Sometimes it starts with a hot flash. Or else I will stay awake with this terrible feeling and will have hot flash at the end of it. I had CBC. As my symptoms become worse I went to doctor who took 6 vials of blood. He checked many things including EKG, which is normal. My fasting finger prick was 74 and HbA1c 5.6. Please guide, Im extremely puzzled

Asked for Female, 70 years

My mom is diabetic for last 11 years. She is on insulin for the last six years. Now, she is not feeling well, as she has a nerve pain in her foot and ankles. The skin of her foot is getting rough from the last year. She is losing her appetite and is very weak. She is currently on Novomix, Getryl, Cotelsan. What should be done?

Asked for Female, 59 years

My mother is suffering from glaucoma. She is using drops for quite a long time but complains about no improvement. I wanted to know when is it ok to go for surgery treatment…

Asked for Male, 32 years

Assalamoalikum. Meri problem he mera semen analysis reports me seman boht km he 0.2 ml he yani k mani peda hi nhe ho rahi he to men ek gynecologist k pas gya usne endocrinologist k pas jany ka btaya to mjy kis k pas jana chahye aur mjy es paryshani se kesy nijat mily gi ye last 3 year se problem he.and shadi ko bhi 3 saal ho gaye olaad nhe he aur sb kuch sahi he.

Asked for Male, 54 years

I am suffering from anxiety and depression from past few years And I am taking Levodopa and Cymbalta from last ten days. I am having breathlessness and palpitations when I do any small physical activity. My hands get numb, and itching occurs on my hands and legs. I feel my chest is heavy, and my legs and back pains a lot. My sugar level is 130 fasting and 235 normal. My sugar levels fluctuate badly, my HbA1c is above 7. I am very drowsy and low on energy. Please help

Asked for Male, 6 years

Is it ok to give gripe water in fresh orange juice to 6 month old baby?

Asked for Female, 22 years

4 days ago I noticed blood in my stool and i was bleeding a little bit for the next minute or so and then it stopped. The next day, there was a lot less blood than the day before. The next day it was completely gone. For the next two days I did not have any bleeding. But yesterday, the bleeding was back and today bleeding was almost the same amount as yesterday. Also I save irritation in the area afterwards. I do not have any pain, constipation, diarrhea, weight loss, fatigue, or nausea

Asked for Male, 27 years

I am male 22 years old. I have hypothyroid and getting treatment for it. Now my hair is starting to fall and I have gain weight. What should I do?

Asked for Female, 37 years

Asking for my wife she is taking Hormone replacement therapy and recently started to have night sweating plus hot flushes. Any remedy you can suggest that could help?

Asked for Male, 23 years

My brother 18-year-old has a hair problem. There is a noticeable reduction in his hair volume as everybody noticed this. He also faces itching on his scalp. He is using head&shoulders. Please suggest any cream, shampoo or medicines, anything to better his condition.

Asked for Male, 43 years

For the past five days, I have been having quite a bit of blood in my mucus when I blow my nose. My sinuses are sore and puffy. Today, my right cheek and right side of my nose have gone numb and tingling. I recently came back from Islamabad. Kindly help me

Asked for Male, 31 years

From a few days, I have been experiencing a strong stomachache. The pain was mild but now it kind of hurts even when I am moving. It is not super painful but I am concerned because I also started having diarrhea since yesterday evening. The whole stomach aches when I cough. I do not have much cough but since I came back from a trip a few weeks ago I start coughing in the evening and i have a headache as well. Please help

Asked for Male, 13 years

My son is 8 years old his front teeth fell off and the new one came is half at the back and only little is visible what could be the reason of not full eruption of teeth. It’s been 6 months the teeth fell off.

Asked for Female, 31 years

I went through second abortion in November. from November I have a gastric issue... especially during night and when I wake up for namaz it's really tough to carry the wazu. please guide is it fine?

Asked for Male, 27 years

I am a 21 year old male. This is the 4th time I am changing my spectacles. But this time the spectacles is hurting my ears and my right eye. And I also have headache. What do I do?

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment